We have a number of social events throughout the year, to enjoy our efforts and one another’s company. Please see our calendar for exact dates, times, and locations. Events include
- Think With a Drink: We meet the second Tuesday of each month from 5:30 p.m. until 7 p.m. at a local business for casual conversation. Please see our calendar for the location this month.
- Soup sampler supper: This popular event is held on a Saturday in March in a member’s home, with members contributing soup, bread, or dessert. We are a club full of good cooks and bakers!!
- Salad supper: This event is perfect for a summer evening, and it is held on a Saturday in August in a member’s home. Members contribute salad or a dessert.
- Annual Installation Dinner: This dinner is held at the end of our club administrative year, in late September or early October, to celebrate our accomplishments of the prior year and welcome our new officers and board members. It is held at a local restaurant.
- Broad Ripple Village Lights Up! Parade: This fun, family friendly event is usually the first Sunday in December. All participants are encouraged to decorate a float, a vehicle, or themselves, and march along the parade route through the heart of Broad Ripple Village. After the parade, we normally go to a local restaurant to warm up.
- Other social events are held throughout the year. Again, please consult our calendar for all special events and activities.