- We have provided volunteers to host the Broad Ripple Historic Home Tour every year since its inception. In addition, we have provided volunteers to the Midtown Holiday Home Tour and the Meridian Kessler Home Tour
- Riley Hospital for Children. We provide financial support as part of the long-term efforts of the Indiana District of Kiwanis, dating to the original construction of the hospital
- Broad Ripple Lights Up! We have participated in the holiday parade every year.
- Broad Ripple Carnival. We supported and participated in this family=oriented event
- SAWs project. We helped build an access ramp at the home of a low income, permanently disabled person, in conjunction with SAWs (Servants at Work).
- Broad Ripple Park. In conjunction with Friends of Broad Ripple Park, pulled invasive garlic mustard plants; 28 bags were collected. We also participate in the White River “Clean Our Watershed” project at the park. At the last clean-up 15 bags were collected.
- Go Fourth activities. We collected school supplies to contribute to Teachers Treasures, an organization providing teachers with needed supplies throughout the school year. We also collected food from club members which were donated to the Crooked Creek Food Pantry.
- Broad Ripple Village Clean-up On the first Saturday of every month, volunteers pick up litter and clean flower beds in the village.
- Tutoring Volunteers Volunteers work with students in IPS schools either in the classroom or through after school programs.
- Read Around the World This annual event occurs in the spring. Volunteers visit a local school to read with children in preschool and kindergarten classrooms.
Members participate in a variety of community projects to continue to make Broad Ripple a wonderful place to call home.